Monolayer Graphene Film on 500um Quartz Substrate (1 inch x 1 inch)
Monolayer Graphene on Quartz Substrate (1 inch x 1 inch)
Grown by CVD on copper foil and transferred to quartz using wet transfer process.
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 98%
- · Thickness (theorical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · FET Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 4000 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance: 360±30 Ohms/sq (1cm x 1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
- · Thickness: 500 µm
- · Flatness; Bow: 20 µm, Warp: 30 µm
- · Roughness: 6Å (on the polished side)
- · Polished: Double side
MSE Supplies guarantees the high quality and best price on the market for our graphene products. Buying graphene products from MSE Supplies will save you ~50% or more compared to prices listed by other re-sellers such as Sigma-Aldrich and Cheap Tubes.
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy: I(G)/I(2D)<0.5; I(D)/I(G)<0.05
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
- If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Flexible displays, ITO replacement, Graphene research
“Photoexcitation cascade and multiple hot-carrier generation in graphene”,
Nature Physics 2013, vol.9, page 248 -252; doi: 10.1038/nphys2564
“Graphene Position Paper", Nanonewsletter, December 2011
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: It has to be done in a dry way. Two alternatives: 1) Use a diamond pen to cleave it, but then you can have some debris on the graphene due to the Si wafer cleavage 2) In order to protect it from the debris, you can cleave it using a protective layer such as the PMMA on top of graphene. After cut it with a diamond pen remove the PMMA with solvents. In this case, we can provide you the sample with the PMMA already on top.
A: Usually additional cleaning process is not needed to obtain good electronics results using our graphene directly. If additional cleaning is needed a "thermal annealing" can be applied, typically at 350-400C under inert atmosphere for 30mins but this recipe depends on the annealing oven to be used.
A: The electron mobility values depend heavily on the method used to determine them but typical Hall mobility values for our graphene samples are around 2000-2700 cm^2/Vs with very good uniformity. These mobility values apply to your samples as well since they were manufactured using the same methods (recipe, transfer, etc.).
We Also Recommend