ITO Glass, pack of 10, 25x25x1.1mm, <10 Ohm/sq
ITO (Indium Tin Oxide – In2O3/SnO2) Glass is one of the most widely used Transparent Conducting Oxide (TCO) coated substrates. The substrate of 25 mm x 25 mm is a default size for most of redox.me basic, photo-, and spectro-electrochemical cells.
View a wide range of ITO and FTO glass substrate products available from MSE Supplies, click here
ITO glass slides are typically used in (spectro-)electrochemistry wherever a glass with an electrically conductive surface and high optical transparency is required, including:
- spectro-electrochemical devices such as electrochromic displays and windows,
- electrodes in (opto-)electrochemical (bio-)sensors,
- electrodes in amperometric sensors,
- source and drain electrodes in Electrolyte-Gated Thin Film Transistors,
- transparent electrodes for stripping voltammetry or cyclic voltammetry,
- support for Pt, catalyzing oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) in anion exchange membrane fuel cells,
- oxidation of formaldehyde or methanol,
- support for IrO2, molecular iridium, and silver oxide for the oxygen evolution reaction (OER), etc.
substrate size (length/width/thickness): 25/25/1.1 mm
resistivity: 7-10 Ω/□
transmittance: > 80%
10 pcs of ITO Glass 25/25/1.1 mm