Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Monolayer Tungsten Diselenide (WSe2) Film
Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Monolayer Tungsten Disulfide (WSe2) Film
- Film: Monolayer Tungsten Diselenide (WSe2)
- Substrate: C-plane Sapphire (SU5009) or SiO2/Si with 300nm SiO2 (SU5010)
- Size: 9x9mm
- Polishing: Single Side Polished (SSP) substrate
- Thickness: 0.6-0.8nm
- Coverage: Full
Two-dimensional (2D) transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDs) have attracted increasing attention owing to their diverse properties ranging from insulator to metal and promising for a wide range of applications. TMDs and their 2D van der Waals heterostructures have been proposed and demonstrated in various applications, such as electronics, optoelectronics, photonics and photovoltaics.
Among TMDs, tungsten diselenide (WSe2) is regarded as one of the most important species in the TMDs family. While most TMDs show n-type characteristic transport behavior in field-effect transistors (FETs), monolayer WSe2 exhibits p-type characteristic behavior. Moreover, it shows a high quantum yield (1.6x10-1) in photoluminescence (PL), a high absorption coefficient in the visible to infrared range, and the valley-dependent optical Stark effect. These characteristics make monolayer WSe2 appealing for a wide variety of potential applications including digital electronics, optoelectronics, and valleytronics.
We can offer monolayer, multilayer WSe2 film and Isolated WSe2 flakes on substrates, such as sapphire, Si, Si/SiO2, quartz etc. Substrate size is also customizable. Please contact MSE Supplies if you need bulk pricing or customization.
1. Lightwave valleytronics in a monolayer of tungsten diselenide. Nature 557, no. 7703 (2018): 76-80.
2. Optical investigation of monolayer and bulk tungsten diselenide (WSe2) in high magnetic fields. Nano letters 15, no. 7 (2015): 4387-4392.
3. A systematic study of the synthesis of monolayer tungsten diselenide films on gold foil. Current Applied Physics 16, no. 9 (2016): 1216-1222.
We Also Recommend