MSE Supplies joined materials scientists and engineers at the 2019 MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit in Boston, MA (December 1-6, 2019) at Booth 719.
In appreciation to our thousands of existing and new customers, MSE Supplies is offering a special 2019 MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit discount code for $50 OFF all orders placed on msesupplies.com (minimum purchase amount $500). This special offer expires after December 31st, 2019.
Discount Code: MSE2019MRS50 ($50 OFF online orders of $500 or more).
With a mission to support scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovations, MSE Supplies is committed to supplying high quality materials, equipment and analytical services for research and production with the best value. By providing the unmatched technical support to scientists and engineers, we help eliminate time and efforts wasted in sourcing materials, equipment and analytical services, enabling our customers to focus less on tedious tasks and more on what matters most — innovations.
The founders of MSE Supplies include both PhD-level Materials Scientists and MBA-level business and marketing professionals. All of our core technical team members have more than 10 years professional experience of both R&D and high volume manufacturing.
With a global customer base of more than 2,000 research universities, national labs, as well as Fortune 500 companies and technology start-ups, we support scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovations.
Trusted by leading research labs and innovative companies worldwide.
Our Products and Services
- (A to Z) Single Crystals, Wafers and Substrates
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Substrates and Wafers
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) Wafers
- Arc Melting, Melt Spinning and Quenching Equipment (made in Germany by Edmund Buhler)
- Ball Milling Equipment and Accessories (mills, jars, grinding balls, microbeads)
- FAST / SPS / DCS Sintering Presses (made in Germany by Dr. Fritsch)
- Conductive Oxide (FTO, ITO, AZO) Substrates
- Customized Sputtering Targets
- Monolayer Graphene Films and Graphene Oxide
- Lithium Battery Materials (solid electrolytes, anodes, cathodes)
- High Purity Inorganic Chemicals
- Materials Characterization Analytical Services