MSE PRO High Purity 5N (99.999%) Sulfur (S) Flakes (1-10mm)
MSE PRO™ High Purity 5N (99.999%) Sulfur (S) Flakes (1-10mm)
- Product Number: CM4001 (250g), CM4002(500g), CM4003 (1kg)
- Formula: S
- CAS Number: 7704-34-9
- Molecular Weight: 32.07 g/mol
- Density: 2.07 g/cm³ at 25°C
- Melting Point: 117-120°C (lit)
- Boiling Point: 444.7°C (lit)
- Appearance: yellow flake
- Purity: 99.999% 5N (trace metal basis)
Sulfur (S) is widely used for solar cell, quantum dots and lithium-sulfur battery. Among these applications, lithium–sulfur battery is a trending energy storage device due to their remarkable theoretical energy density.
Shipping and handling: This material is classified as a hazmat and requires special packaging and shipping to comply with regulatory requirements.