MSE PRO Single Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, 190-1000/190-1100 nm
MSE PRO™ Single Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, 190-1000/190-1100 nm
MSE Supplies offers a Single Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, medical and health, chemical industry, energy, machinery, metallurgy, environmental protection, geology, food, biology, materials, agriculture, forestry, fishery and many other industries. It is a common analytical instrument in physical and chemical laboratories, and plays an important role in the fields of teaching, scientific research, quality control in production, raw material and product inspection.
Brand: MSE PRO™
Manufacturer: MSE Supplies LLC
Features of MSE PRO™ Single Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
- It is equipped with a 2.5 inch high-definition LCD display for clear viewing of standard curves and test results.
- The superior tungsten lamp and deuterium lamp minimize stray light, promoting exceptional photometric accuracy. Dependable performance is achieved due to their long-lasting life and reliable service.
- Creating standard curves is swift and simple, enabling users to easily determine unknown sample concentrations.
- It is equipped with USB port to connect with a PC to display spectrum scanning, kinetics and multi wavelength testing results on the screen through the optional software.
- It provides multiple results readout, with 5 lines of results per page for wavelength, absorbance, and transmittance. It also features large storage capacity, with the ability to store up to 200 sets of test results.
- Automatic Wavelength Setting: The wavelength can be quickly and accurately programmed using the arrow keys, to ensure accuracy.
Please Contact Us for Available Models and Specifications.
|Optical System||Single Beam||Single Beam|
|Wavelength Range||190-1000 nm||190-1100 nm|
|Bandwidth||2 nm||2 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±2 nm||±0.5 nm|
|Wavelength Repeatability||0.5 nm||≤0.2 nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||±0.5% T||±0.2% T|
|Photometric Repeatability||≤0.2% T||0.2% T|
|Photometric Range||-0.3-3 A, 0-200 % T||-0.3-3 A, 0-200 % T|
|Stray Light||≤0.1% T||≤0.05% T|
|Stability||±0.002 A/h @ 500 nm||±0.002 A/h @ 500 nm|
|Display||128*64 Dots LCD||128*64 Dots LCD|
|Detector||Silicon Photodiode||Silicon Photodiode|
|Light Source||Tungsten Lamp & Deuterium Lamp||Tungsten Lamp & Deuterium Lamp|
|Output||USB & Parallel Port (Printer)||USB|
|Power Requirements||AC 85-250 V||AC 110 V/ 60 Hz|
|Dimension||420*280*180 mm||460*360*225 mm|
|Weight||11 kg||18 kg|
|2||1 cm Glass Cuvette||4 Pcs|
|3||Power Cord||1 Pcs|
|4||User’s Manual||1 Pcs|
|5||1 cm Quartz Cuvette||2 Pcs|
|6||Dust Cover||1 Pcs|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade