MSE PRO Laboratory Desktop Jaw Crusher
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies offers a laboratory desktop jaw crusher, which is an instrument suitable for the preparation of laboratory solid samples. It is suitable for rapid and gentle coarse crushing and preliminary grinding of materials with medium-hardness, hardness, brittleness, and toughness. The crushing gap of the jaw plates can be adjusted through zero-point calibration to achieve the best crushing effect.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.
The sample enters the grinding chamber via the anti-splashing hopper. The crushing is proceeded inside the wedge-shaped shaft space between two jaw plates. one jaw plate is fixed, while the other jaw plate is driven by a bent axle to perform oval movement with the continuous rotation of the motor. The sample is crushed due to extrusion caused by constant movements of the jaw plate and moves downward under the effect of gravity. In case the grain size of the sample is less than the lower opening gap of jaw plates, it will fall to the drawer receiver at the lower part of the machine.
Features and advantages
- High throughput, high degree of size reduction
- Zero point adjustment to compensate the wear
- Anti-splash design hopper
- Easy-to-clean crushing chamber
- Excellent performance and high final fineness (D90<0.5 mm)
- Jaw plates in different materials (Manganese steel, Stainless steel, Tungsten carbide, Zirconium oxide, Steel of heavy- metal-free, Industrial plastic)
Applications of Jaw Crusher:
- Mining and metallurgical industries: niobium and titanium alloy, vanadium iron, chrome vanadium, tungsten carbide, ore, coal, slag, coke.
- Chemical products: wide variety of chemical industry raw materials.
- Geological and mineralogical: rock, granite, basalt, barite, silicate.
- Ceramic industry: talc, sintered clay, sintering ceramic, electric ceramic.
- Building materials: bauxite, slag brick, quartz, cement.
|Jaw plate width||59.5mm|
|Zero point adjustment||Yes|
Options for jaw plate and side liner
|Jaw plate||Manganese steel|
|Side liner||Stainless steel|
|Accessories for grinding without heavy-metal contamination||Jaw plate: steel 1.1750|
|Side liner: steel 1203|
|Other accessories||V-belt 1 piece|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade