AmpceraTM Sulfide Solid Electrolyte LGPS (Li10GeP2S12) Fine Powder, 10g, Pass 325 Mesh
Ampcera™ Sulfide Solid Electrolyte Thio-LISICON, Li10GeP2S12 LGPS Fine Powder is a high ionic conductivity material used in solid-state lithium batteries. This product is in the powder form that is below 325 mesh size with D50 ~ 10 um particle size.
- Product Number: PO0182
- Composition: Li10GeP2S12 (LGPS)
- Ionic Conductivity: 2 ~ 5 x 10-3 S/cm (2 ~ 5 mS/cm) at room temperature
- Purity: synthesized from > 99.9% purity precursor materials
- Standard product particle sizes: D50 ~ 10 um (pass 325 mesh sieve)
- Product form: grey white powder
X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) Spectrum of Li10GeP2S12 (LGPS)
Applications: solid state electrolyte material for advanced lithium batteries (all-solid-state batteries, lithium-sulfur batteries, etc.).
* All the solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera.
Synthesis of LGPS:
The key precursor materials for the synthesis of LGPS include high purity GeS2 powder and Li2S powder, both of which can be ordered from MSE Supplies.
Powder processing equipment: GLOVE BOX HIGH ENERGY VERTICAL PLANETARY BALL MILL FOR BATTERY MATERIALS PROCESSING
- Zhi Deng, Yifei Mo and Shyue Ping Ong, Computational studies of solid-state alkali conduction in rechargeable alkali-ion batteries, NPG Asia Materials (2016) 8, e254; doi:10.1038/am.2016.7
- Yuki Kato et al. High-power all-solid-state batteries using sulfide superionic conductors, Nature Energy (2016). download pdf from the above link
- S Adams and RP Rao, Structural requirements for fast lithium ion migration in Li10GeP2S12, J. Mater. Chem., 2012,22, 7687-7691, DOI: 10.1039/C2JM16688G
- Yifei Mo, Shyue Ping Ong, and Gerbrand Ceder, First Principles Study of the Li10GeP2S12 Lithium Super Ionic Conductor Material, Chem. Mater., 2012, 24 (1), pp 1517, DOI: 10.1021/cm203303y
- Lingzi Sang, Richard. Haasch, Andrew A. Gewirth, and Ralph G. Nuzzo, Evolution at the Solid Electrolyte/Gold Electrode Interface during Lithium Deposition and Stripping, Chem. Mater., 2017, 29 (7), pp 30293037
DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.7b00034 (download PDF) LGPS powder used in this study was supplied by MSE Supplies.
- Improving Cell Resistance and Cycle Life with Solvate-Coated Thiophosphate Solid Electrolytes in Lithium Batteries, Maria A. Philip, Patrick T. Sullivan, Ruixian Zhang, Griffin A. Wooley, Stephanie A. Kohn, and Andrew A. Gewirth, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2019 11 (2), 2014-2021, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.8b1611
Solid electrolytes open doors to solid-state batteries
We Also Recommend