GVS ABLUO SUPREME Syringe Filters 25mm FLL/MLS
MSE offers a wide range of disposable syringe filter devices, from GVS Life Sciences, designed to provide fast and efficient filtration of aqueous and organic solutions. ABLUO SUPREME 25 mm comes in 13 different types of syringe filters, packaged in quantities of 500, and varying in pore size and membrane material.
Why ABLUO SUPREME?
- Supreme Purification: Easily separates sediment and grit from samples, ensuring quality, and leaving you with the purest sample for your application.
- Supreme Flexibility: A full portfolio of products with various pore sizes, sterility options, and membranes available (including Hydrophilic PTFE).
- Supreme Strength: Our most durable and robust syringe filter, the ABLUO SUPREME allows for the filtration of the heaviest sediment, resulting in a pure sample every time.
- Save Money: Use 1 ABLUO SUPREME in the place of 3 (or more) normal syringe filters.
- Save Operator Time and Effort: Two layers of pre-filter allow for the use of less force, making filtration faster and easier for lab techs.
- Save Sleep: Rest easy knowing that the ABLUO SUPREME syringe filter is made to conform to ISO standards.
- Save the Environment: By using the ABLUO SUPREME, you are able to do the work of 5 of more normal syringe filters. Additionally, some ABLUO SUPREME models are compatible with an autoclave, meaning less plastic waste.
ABLUO SUPREME premium syringe filters from GVS Life Sciences are typically used for sterile filtration and clarification, analytical sample prep, uHPLC, cell culture, protein chemistry, filtration of aqueous and alcohol solutions and IC chromatography.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS Filter Technology products.
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.
We Also Recommend