99.5% Niobium (Nb) Micron Powder (3um), 1kg
99.5% Niobium (Nb) Micron Powder (3um)
- Product Number: PO7003
- Appearance: gray powder
- CAS Number: 7440-03-1
- Particle Size: 3um
- Boiling Point: 4742 °C (lit.)
- Melting Point: 2468 °C (lit.)
- Density: 8.57 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
- Pack: 1kg/bottle
Niobium (Nb) powder is widely used for high temperature parts, alloys, spray coating, filter and corrosion resistant applications.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request. Please contact MSE Supplies if you need bulk pricing.
1. Synthesis of copper–niobium carbide composite powder by in situ processing, J. Alloys Compd., Volume 464, Issue 1-2, 2008, 185-189
2. Structural characterization and tensile properties of a high niobium containing gamma TiAl sheet obtained by powder metallurgical processing, Intermetallics, Volume 12, Issue 3, 2004, 275-280
We Also Recommend