Welch 5.6 CFM CRVPro 8 CHEM Direct Drive Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
Buy Welch vacuum pumps from MSE Supplies at the best value.
The Welch CRVpro8 Chem is effective for freeze drying or concentration of samples using a lyophilizer, including harsh chemicals such as TFA, Acetonitrile, HBr and others. These chemicals quickly attack the vacuum pump oil of unprotected vacuum pumps. CRVpro8 Chem is engineered to better combat the impact of such chemistries.
The new CRVpro8 Chem of direct drive vacuum pumps offers increased reliability and longer service interval vs. other direct drive rotary vane vacuum pumps. Five features drive these benefits:
- Holds up to harsh chemicals used in proteomics and combinatorial chemistry.
- Has a large oil capacity of 1.3 liters. Dilutes aggressive contaminants.
- Includes continuous acid neutralization and oil filtration. Slows metal corrosion.
- Has a polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coating for the inside surface of the oil case. Protects non-moving parts.
- Supplied a double distilled synthetic hydrocarbon oil. No aromatic compounds or sulfur.
Additional Key Features
Low Noise Level
- Exceptionally quiet for undisturbed work.
Forced Oil Lubrication
- Ensures moving parts are bathed in fresh oil.
Anti- Suck Back Valve
- Prevents oil from being sucked into application in the event of a power failure.
- Minimizes entrained chemicals in pump oil.
Sized to fit your application
- Modern and compact design to fit different applications and performance requirements.
Dual Voltage Motor
- Dual voltage motors meet IP44 standard.
UL and CE Certification
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of Welch vacuum pumps.
|50 Hz (m3h / I / min)||8 / 133|
|60 Hz (CFM / I / min)||5.6 / 158|
|Without gas ballast total (mbar / Torr)||2x10-3 / 3x10-3|
|With gas ballast total (mbar / Torr)||0.1 / 0.13|
|Connection flanges (NW)||16|
|Hose Connection, inlet ID tubing (in / mm)||5/8"- 3/4"/ 16 -19|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||10 - 40|
|Noise level (50 Hz) dB (A)||50|
|Total oil capacity (pump + filter) (ml)||2000|
|Motor speed (rpm 50 / 60 Hz)||1450 / 1740|
|Motor power (kW 50 / 60 Hz)||0.37 / 0.4|
|Weight (kg / lbs.)||28 / 61.6|
|Overall dimensions L x W x H (in / mm)||18.2" x 11.1" x 9.2" / 462 x 282 x 234|
3081-80 is wired for North American 115V, 60Hz operation. Includes North American line cord, vacuum inlet hose barb suitable for gum rubber hose from 5/8" to 3/4" ID, and a charge of oil.
3082-80 is wired for North American 230V, 50/60Hz operation. Includes 230V North American line cord, UK cord, and skuko cord, vacuum inlet hose barb suitable for gum rubber hose from 5/8" to 3/4" ID, and a charge of oil.
Direct drive pumps are not recommended for filtration, aspiration, drying electrophoresis gels, or other applications requiring sustained operation above 30 torr.
Additional information found here.
We Also Recommend