MSE PRO Milling Media Set for 500 ml 316SS Planetary Mill Jar
316SS Media Set for 500ml Planetary Mill Jars
Contains: 14 pieces 15 mm, 119 pieces 10 mm, and 573 pieces 5 mm 316SS milling media balls for optimal milling.
Product SKU#: BA0735
316 stainless steel is one of the most commonly used stainless steel grades. 316 stainless steel grinding media balls have superior corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance, and therefore have been used in many demanding grinding and milling applications under corrosive environments.
General Description for 316 Stainless Steel Grinding Media
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel (304 stainless steeland chrome steel grinding balls are available)
- Density: 8.0 g/cm3
- Hardness: 217HB, 80HRB, 155HV
- Grade: 1000 for bearing balls
- Abrasion resistance: good
- Suitable for: medium-hard, brittle samples, food grade
- Compatible grinding jars: 316 stainless steel jars
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade