MSE PRO Milling Media Set for 100 ml 316SS Planetary Mill Jar
316SS Media Set for 100ml Planetary Mill Jars
Contains: 10 pieces 10 mm, 191 pieces 5 mm, and 530 pieces 3 mm 316SS milling media balls for optimal milling.
Product SKU#: BA0733
316 stainless steel is one of the most commonly used stainless steel grades. 316 stainless steel grinding media balls have superior corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance, and therefore have been used in many demanding grinding and milling applications under corrosive environments.
General Description for 316 Stainless Steel Grinding Media
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel (304 stainless steeland chrome steel grinding balls are available)
- Density: 8.0 g/cm3
- Hardness: 217HB, 80HRB, 155HV
- Grade: 1000 for bearing balls
- Abrasion resistance: good
- Suitable for: medium-hard, brittle samples, food grade
- Compatible grinding jars: 316 stainless steel jars
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade