MSE PRO Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, LiNi0.8Co0.1Mn0.1O2 NMC 811 Cathode Powder 500g
MSE PRO™ Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, LiNi0.8Co0.10Mn0.10O2 NMC 811 Cathode Powder 500g
Product Name: NMC 811 Cathode Powder 500g
Package Size: 500g
Appearance: Ash black color powder
Molecular Formula: LiNi0.8Co0.10Mn0.10O2 (Ni:Mn:Co = 8:1:1)
Chemical Name or Material: Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide
Particle size distribution:
- D10: 5.0±1.0 µm
- D50: 10.0±2.0 µm
- D90: 20.0±4.0 µm
- Dmax: ≤40.0 µm
Tap density: ≥2.1 g/cm3
BET Specific Surface Area: 0.6±0.3 m2/g
Carbon coated on the surface.
Capacity (coin cell, 4.3 - 3.0V, vs. Li)
- 0.1C capacity: ≥205 mAh/g
- First discharge efficiency: ≥88%
- It is recommended to bake this NMC811 cathode powder in an oven at 125 degrees C for at least 6 hours before use.
- When this NMC811 cathode material is used with graphite anode, the designed full cell capacity is 190 ~ 194 mAh/g (0.5C, 4.2V - 3.0V)
- Depending on application needs, please choose compatible electrolyte for building the battery cells.
- Effect of Ambient Storage on the Degradation of Ni-Rich Positive Electrode Materials (NMC811) for Li-Ion Batteries, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Volume 165, Number 2
- Evolution of Structure and Lithium Dynamics in LiNi0.8Mn0.1Co0.1O2 (NMC811) Cathodes during Electrochemical Cycling, Katharina Märker, Philip J. Reeves, Chao Xu, Kent J. Griffith, and Clare P. Grey, Chem. Mater. 2019, 31, 7, 2545–2554
We Also Recommend