MSE PRO Laboratory Low-temperature Mill (Cryogrinder)
MSE PRO™ Laboratory Low-temperature Mill (Cryogrinder)
MSE Supplies offers a laboratory low-temperature mill, which is also called cryogrinder. DNA detection and polymer analysis are becoming increasingly important. To preserve the original components and biological information of samples, it is necessary to adopt low-temperature pulverization. This CryoGrinder chills the sample in liquid nitrogen and pulverizes them with a magnetically driven impactor. The samples become brittle, and the volatile components are preserved under low temperatures, allowing for a more effective grinding effect. The automatic control function of liquid nitrogen content prevents manual operation, reducing the risk of contact and potential danger.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Size reduction takes place through electromagnetic oscillation impact. The sample and the metal impactor are loaded into the grinding jar together. The grinding jar is sealed at both ends with plug heads and placed into the electromagnetic vibration drum coil. The electromagnetic coil, along with the grinding jar, is immersed in liquid nitrogen for pre-cooling. The entire grinding process occurs in liquid nitrogen (-196 ℃). The magnetic force generated by the coil drives the impactor to move horizontally, continuously impacting and grinding the sample that has been frozen and embrittled.
Features and advantages
- Electromagnetic vibration impact guarantees fast grinding speed, high precision, good uniformity, and repeatability.
- The liquid nitrogen automatic filling system automatically supplements the liquid nitrogen consumed in the sample freezing and grinding process to ensure stability and safety.
- The industrial touch screen control panel allows you to set impact frequency, pre-cooling time, impact grinding time, and cycle grinding times easily, making it convenient and reliable to operate.
- Safety design: When the instrument cover is open, the instrument cannot be started. The instrument can only be started when the cover is closed and locked.
- Streamlined and ergonomic design for simple and convenient operation.
- When the liquid nitrogen level falls below the set value, the liquid sensor will trigger an alarm and automatically replenish the liquid nitrogen. The instrument will stop running to protect the electromagnetic coil from damage.
Applications of Cryogrinder:
|Single grinding time||2min|
|The shortest pre-cooling time||4.5min|
|Liquid nitrogen filling system||Manual/automatic optional|
|Power supply||110V, 60Hz|
|Grinding jars||4 groups (4x3=12 pieces)/ jars of 3ml/4 jars of 20ml/ one jar of 100ml/ one jar of 200ml|
Standard accessories included cryo kit (crygenic glovers and goggles), pre-cooling basket. Please order grinding kits and grinding set opener tools separately in the below link.
Shop for the accessories of Cryogrinder.
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade