MSE PRO Laboratory Benchtop Automatic Potential Titrator
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
- 7” colorful touchscreen and smart guide system
- Intelligent operation system provides features including user management, method management, electrode management, titrant management, data management, etc.
- Support the following titration modes: DET (dynamic equivalence point titration), MET (monotone equivalence point titration), SET (Preset Endpoint Titration) and MAT (manual titration)
- pH calibration and measurement are supported
- Up to 100 user-defined methods and 10 user-defined shortcuts
- Auto calculation with pre-defined formula
- Store up to 200 titration data sets (GLP-compliant)
- Data analysis feature helps review, compare and recalculate results
- Data can be easily transferred to printer via RS-232 communication interface
- Titrator can be controlled by computer via USB or RS-232 communication interface
Potentiometric titration belongs to chemical methods of analysis in which the endpoint of the titration is monitored with an indicator electrode that records the change of the potential as a function of the amount (usually the volume) of the added titrant of exactly known concentration.
MSE Supplies also provides various benchtop and pocket meters for pH/mV/Conductivity/Temperature/OPR/Turbidity/Salinity measurement. Please contact us for more information.
|Power Supply||120VAC, 60Hz|
|Accuracy||10mL burette: ±0.020mL
20mL burette: ±0.030mL
|Accuracy||±0.03% or ±0.2mV|
|Temperature||Measuring Range||-5 to 105°C (23 to 221°F)|
10mL burette (20mL optional), reference electrode, platinum electrode, silver electrode, pH indicator electrode, Temperature probe, pH standard solution(4.01/7.00/10.01, 50mL each)
A. Hulanicki, M. Maj-Żurawska, S. Glab, TITRIMETRY | Potentiometry☆, Editor(s): Paul Worsfold, Colin Poole, Alan Townshend, Manuel Miró, Encyclopedia of Analytical Science (Third Edition), Academic Press, 2013, Pages 121-128, ISBN 9780081019849.
We Also Recommend
300g Battery Grade Lithium Magnesium (Mg 10 wt%) Alloy Foil 50 mm W x 100 um T for Battery Research