MSE PRO Lab Freeze Dryer for Substances with Complex Temperature Ramp Requirements
MSE PRO™ Lab Freeze Dryer for Substances with Complex Temperature Ramp Requirements
- Rapid refrigeration with low temperature cold trap.
- Control system with a 7-inch true color touch LCD screen.
- ARM9 core control circuit design with 32M memory and 128M FLASH.
- Automatic saving of freeze-dried data.
- Drying chamber featuring a colorless transparent injection-molded polycarbonate drying trap, known for its corrosion resistance, non-friability, non-adhesiveness, high transparency, and strong sealing.
- The comprehensive control system offers 36 drying curve options to match the complex needs of 40 temperature control stages.
- Equipped with an inflation valve for dry inert gas filling.
- Offers manual and automatic operation modes.
- Vacuum pump included.
- Silicone oil heating.
Brand: MSE PRO™
Manufacturer: MSE Supplies LLC
A freeze dryer can directly sublimate a substance from its solid state to a gaseous state at the "triple point," allowing it to be removed by vacuum. Water vapor condenses in the condenser while the sample achieves the goal of dehydration and drying, thereby enabling long-term preservation of biologically active substances at room temperature. This type of freeze dryer is specifically designed to handle substances with complex temperature ramp requirements (especially pharmaceuticals, microbial products, precious herbal materials, etc.), suitable for small-scale experimentation, pilot-scale, and small-scale production.
This freeze dryer can be used to produce graphene-based materials, such as graphene oxide (GO) and reduced graphene oxide (rGO), with controlled morphology and structure. It helps preserve the unique properties of graphene during the drying process.
MSE Supplies offers a variant of freeze dryers with different capacity and types. Please contact us for more information.
|Condenser temperature||<-56 ℃ (-80℃ optional)|
|Vacuum degree||<10 Pa|
|Freeze drying area||0.32 m2|
|Bulk capacity||4.5 L|
|Condenser capacity||6 L|
|Material tray||450 mm×300 mm (3+1 tray)|
|Voltage||110 V/60 Hz|
|Vial capacity Φ12mm||1950 pcs|
|Vial capacity Φ16mm||1160 pcs|
|Vial capacity Φ22mm||615 pcs|
|Machine dimension (L×W×H)||1086×733×1250 mm|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade