MSE PRO Highly Oriented Pyrolytic Graphite (HOPG) Substrate (ZYB Grade), As Cleaved
MSE PRO™ Highly Oriented Pyrolytic Graphite (HOPG) Substrate (ZYB Grade), As Cleaved
Highly oriented pyrolytic graphite (HOPG) is an ordered form of artificial graphite that is extremely pure and has a low mosaic spread angle. For a variety of engineering applications, HOPG is the preferred form of graphitic material and can be used to produce carbon structures through ablation. It has been used in many ion irradiation experiments for atomic-scale investigations of the ion impact sites.
- HOPG quality: ZYB grade
- Mosaic spread angle: 0.8 +/- 0.2 degree
- Density: 2.255-2.26 g/cm3
- Working side: Double side
- Purity: 99.99%
- Thermal conductivity:
- 1400-1800W/m·k AB direction
- 8 W/m·k C direction
- Coefficient of thermal expansion (C.T.E):
- (0.5-1) ×(10-6/℃) AB direction
- (18-25)×(10-6/℃) C direction
- Specific resistance: (3.5-4.5) ×10-5 ohm·cm AB direction
MSE Supplies offers different HOPG plates, sheet, blocks, pipes, etc. For customization, please contact us.
 Kipkurui Ronoh, Dinara Sobola, Libor Mrňa, et al. Characterization of the picosecond laser-ablated HOPG using Raman spectroscopy and SEM microscopy,
Materials Today Communications, Volume 34, 2023, 105181.
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade