MSE PRO High-performance Single Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, 190-1100 nm
MSE PRO™ High-performance Single Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, 190-1100 nm
MSE Supplies offers a High-performance Single Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, 190-1100 nm. It is widely used in the pharmaceutical, medical, and health industries, as well as in the chemical, energy, machinery, metallurgy, environmental protection, geology, food, biology, materials, agriculture, forestry, fishery, and various other sectors. It serves as a popular analytical instrument in physical, chemical, and biological laboratories, playing a crucial role in teaching, scientific research, quality control during production, and the inspection of raw materials and products.
These series are large scanning UV-visible spectrophotometers that combine the best features of single-beam spectrophotometers. They are your ideal choice for standalone spectrophotometers.
Spectral bandwidth is defined as the width, at half the maximum intensity, of the band of light leaving the monochromator. Spectral bandwidth of a spectrophotometer is related to the physical slit-width and optical dispersion of the monochromator system. A narrower bandwidth will result in a higher resolution in the measurements and scans, ultimately improving the separation of the peaks for identification and reduces the signal-to-noise ratio.
Brand: MSE PRO™
Manufacturer: MSE Supplies LLC
Features of MSE PRO™ High-performance Single Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, 190-1100 nm
- Long light path design: The unique 520mm long light path design greatly improve resolution and the bandwidth can reach 0.5nm.
- Multi-functions on spectrophotometer: It had multi-function operation and can display the curve and data such as wavelength scanning, standard curve, kinetics, multi wavelength scanning, DNA/RNA/Protein test.
- 16mm optical base: This series use a rigid 16mm die-cast aluminum base as its optical mount to ensure instrument stability and reliability.
- Perfect calibration system: All baseline, wavelength, dark current can be calibrated automatically to keep good running conditions.
- 6 inches LCD display: The series have a 6 inches LCD display to show results and curves directly on the screen.
- Data output: The series are equipped with USB port to connect with a PC, and the software comes standard with the instruments.
- Powerful software functions: Multi functions like spectrum scanning, standard curves, kinetics, multi wavelength scanning, DNA/RNA Protein testing can be operated directly on PC.
Please Contact Us for Available Model and Specifications.
|Optical System||Single Beam|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±firstname.lastname@example.org, ±0.3nm@all|
|Stability||±0.002A/h @ 500nm|
|Stray Light||≤0.05%T@ 220nm, 360nm|
|Data Output Port||USB|
|Printer Port||Parallel Port|
|Display||320*240 Dots LCD|
|Lamps||Tungsten Lamp & Deuterium Lamp|
|Power Requirements||AC 110V/60Hz|
|Weight||28 kg||28 kg||30 kg|
|2||1 cm Glass Cuvette||4 Pcs|
|3||Power Cord||1 Pcs|
|4||User’s Manual||1 Pcs|
|5||1 cm Quartz Cuvette||2 Pcs|
|6||Dust Cover||1 Pcs|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade