MSE PRO High-capacity Laboratory Knife Mill
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies offers laboratory knife mill, which is used to process the soft, medium-hard, brittle and fibrous sample. It is designed for high water, oil or fat content sample. This series is especially suitable for grinding and homogenizing large amount of samples to the analysis level in a short period of time.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.
This series have four-blade knives at the center of the bottom of a grinding cup. A certain height gap is kept between the blades. Driven by a motor of 1.5KW, the knives start rotating. Reliable crushing and homogeneous phase effects are generated via the cutting of the sharp steel knife edges. The blunt side can be selected for coarse grinding of bulk samples or the tough side for fine grinding of samples.
Features and advantages
- It allows to dry grinding and wet grinding.
- 5 inch LED touch screen display, easy to operate.
- With interval mode, regular mode and reverse mode.
- Powerful brushless motor, the speed can be adjusted at the range of 500- 4000 rpm.
- Designed with double-deck 4 pieces of straight blades to ensure higher grinding efficiency.
- The mill designed with electromagnetic lock. It’s safe and reliable. The cover can not be opened during grinding process.
Applications of Laboratory Knife Mill:
Biology: mouse tissue, plant leaves, seeds, seedling and germ
Medicine: medicine, pills, etc
Food: dried melon, vegetables, frozen food, candy, preserved fruit, meat
|Feed size||< 130mm|
|Final fineness||< 300μm|
|Time setting||00:00-99:59 (min/s)|
|Batch quantity||＜ 4L|
|Knives||Stainless steel, titanium coating|
|Number of blades||4|
|Power supply||110V, 50/60Hz|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade