MSE PRO 3N (99.9%) 300nm Silicon (Si) Nanoparticle Water Dispersion, 5%
MSE PRO™ 3N (99.9%) 300nm Silicon (Si) Nanoparticle Water Dispersion, 5%
- Product Number: CM2023 (250mL), CM2024 (500mL)
- Appearance: Dark brown powder suspension
- Particle Form: Irregular shape
- CAS Number: 7440-21-3
- Purity: ≥99.9%
- Concentration: 5%
- Solvent: Water
- Average Particle Size: 300nm
Silicon (Si) nanoparticles are widely used for solar cells, biomedicine, biosensing, semiconductor, battery research and drug delivery.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request. Please contact MSE Supplies if you need bulk pricing.
1. Gated Luminescence Imaging of Silicon Nanoparticles, ACS Nano 2015, 9, 6, 6233–6241
2. Silicon nanoparticles–graphene paper composites for Li ion battery anodes, Chem. Commun., 2010,46, 2025-2027
3. Dual-Functionalized Double Carbon Shells Coated Silicon Nanoparticles for High Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries, Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1605650
We Also Recommend