MSE PRO 100g LA133 Aqueous Binder for Battery Research
LA133 aqueous binder is the water dispersion of acrylonitrile multi-copolymer. It has good antioxidant and anti-reduction ability which can be applied to a variety of cathode and anode materials (including LiCoO2, LiMn2O4 and LiFePO4 and carbon).
LA133 aqueous binder is a trending binder for battery research due to its unique features such high viscosity without thickener, environment friendly and high safety. The typical benefits of using LA133 binder are improved cycle performance, rate capability and less cell polarization.
Recently research shows that for lithium sulfur cathode and silicon based anode, compared with CMC/SBR binder, electrode with LA133 binder shows lower internal resistance, faster Li-ion diffusion rate, higher reversible capacity, better rate capability and electrode stability.
Milky white or light yellow water emulsion
|Solid content (%)||15.0±0.2|
Viscosity (mPa.S, 40℃)
- Adjust the consistency of slurry by adding water to avoid the edge folding phenomenon of slurry.
- The small bubbles formed during the process of stirring can be eliminated by vacuum defoaming or adding a small amount of alcohol or n-butyl alcohol.
- The content of binder in the negative electrode is suggested 2～5% ,positive is 1.5～4%( lithium iron phosphate can appropriately increase the amount of binder).
- After drying the electrode, cool it in the air before rolling, cutting and winding.
- Fully dry to eliminate the absorbed water before injecting liquid to the battery.
- The viscosity of product increases along with the storage time
We Also Recommend
Ampcera® Argyrodite Li6PS5Cl Sulfide Solid Electrolyte, Pass 325 mesh (D50 ~ 1 um) Ultra Fine Powder