IKA T 25 Easy Clean Control ULTRA-TURRAX® Dispersers (25000 rpm)
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0025002501
The T 25 easy clean control is a high-performance dispersing instrument with electronic speed control from 3,000 - 25,000 rpm for working volumes of 1 - 2,000 ml (H2O). The new tool S 25 EC-T-C-18G-ST allows temperature measurement and operation time detection through RFID. Device overheating is prevented by continuous temperature monitoring and the setting of temperature limits. The detection of operation time serves to guarantee regular maintenance.
All S 25 tools are compatible with T 25 easy clean control.
Key features in overview
- Continuous temperature measurement with S 25 EC-T-C-18G-ST tool including an integrated temperature sensor
- Operation time detection through RFID
- Quick and easy cleaning of the easy clean dispersing tools, no disassembling required
- Brushless motor guarantees dust-free and silent operation
- USB interface for control and documentation via labworldsoft®
- Timer/counter function
- Increased safety through tool recognition and IP-class
- Remote control with WiCo (not incl. with delivery)
The dispersing tool is not included in the scope of delivery.
Scope of delivery
- T 25 easy clean control ULTRA-TURRAX®
- USB Cable - USB A to Micro-B, 2 m
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA T 25 Easy Clean Control ULTRA-TURRAX® Dispersers (25000 rpm)
|Motor rating input||500 W|
|Motor rating output||400 W|
|Volume range (H2O)||0.001 - 2 L|
|Viscosity max.||5000 mPas|
|Speed range||3000 - 25000 rpm|
|Speed deviation||2 %|
|Noise without element||70 dB(A)|
|Motor principle||Brushless DC|
|Extension arm diameter||13 mm|
|Extension arm length||160 mm|
|Temperature measuring range||0 - 125 °C|
|Temperature measurement resolution||0.1 K|
|Accuracy of temperature measurement||±1 K|
|Permissible ON time||100 %|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||89 x 270 x 161 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 30|
|Voltage||100 - 120 V|
|Power input||500 W|