IKA T 10 Basic ULTRA-TURRAX® Dispersers (30000 rpm)
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0003737001
Small dispersing instrument for volumes from 0.5 - 100 mL (H2O). It offers a wide speed range from 8000 – 30,000 rpm that enables users to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters. A broad choice of dispersing elements guarantees a wide range of applications.
- Quick-connect coupling for changing dispersing elements easily
- Ideal for manual operation due to its light weight and ergonomic design
- Extremely mobile due to direct line power (no transformer required)
- Stainless steel dispersing elements can be cleaned quickly and easily as they can be dismounted without tools
- Plastic disposable dispersing elements are available in two sizes, particularly suitable for PCR analysis
- High performance drive ensures immense speed stability
- Quiet operation
The dispersing tool is not included in the scope of delivery.
Scope of delivery
- T 10 basic ULTRA-TURRAX®
- R 200 Clamp
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA T 10 Basic ULTRA-TURRAX® Dispersers (30000 rpm)
|Motor rating input||125 W|
|Motor rating output||75 W|
|Volume range (H2O)||0.0005 - 0.1 L|
|Viscosity max.||5000 mPas|
|Speed range||8000 - 30000 rpm|
|Noise without element||65 dB(A)|
|Extension arm diameter||8 mm|
|Extension arm length||100 mm|
|Power-ON time||10 min|
|Power-OFF time||5 min|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||56 x 178 x 66 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 30|
|Power input||125 W|
We Also Recommend