IKA LR-2.ST the Allrounder High Viscosity Reactors (290 rpm, -230°C)
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0020013402
Modularly configured laboratory reactor for the optimization and reproduction of various chemical reactions, mixing and homogenization processes on a lab scale.
The system is particularly characterized by the agitator mounting, which allows for a safe transfer of the higher motor torque.
ULTRA-TURRAX® dispersers, temperature sensors, flow breakers and other accessories can be attached to the open ports of the reactor cover.
- Suitable for vacuum operation
- Solvent- and temperature-resistant perfluoroelastomer (FFPM) seals come into contact with sample
- Infinitely variable speed
- Torque trend display for measuring changes in viscosity
- Microprocessor-controlled speed regulation, enables steady speed, also under load
- Removable WiCo (wiresless controller) for remote and safe use in a fume hood
The LR-2.ST laboratory reactor system consists of:
- Stand system
- EUROSTAR 200 control high-torque laboratory stirrer
- Safety switch
- Reactor cover
Scope of delivery
- EUROSTAR 200 control
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA LR-2.ST the Allrounder High Viscosity Reactors (290 rpm, -230°C)
|Useable volume||500 - 2000 ml|
|Working temperature||room temp. - 230 °C|
|Attainable vacuum||25 mbar|
|Viscosity max.||100000 mPas|
|Speed range||8 - 290 rpm|
|Telescope stand stroke||390 mm|
|Material in contact with medium||borosilicate glass, FFPM, PTFE, steel 1.4571|
|Reactor vessel openings (units/standard)||3/NS 29/32 2/NS 14/23|
|Torque max. at stirring shaft||200 Ncm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||460 x 1240 x 430 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
We Also Recommend