IKA EasySyn 500 Starter Reactor System Synthesis Reactors
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0020113433
EasySyn is the reactor system for organic or aqueous syntheses. It ensures safe and reproducible chemical reactions on the way from laboratory to pilot scale.
Our EasySyn 500 Starter package comprises a complete reactor system for use in the laboratory. The high quality of the used materials allows operation at temperatures from -50 to 200 °C and up to a vacuum of 3 mbar.
EasySyn 500 Starter includes:
- Ergonomically designed stand system for quick and easy exchange of reactor vessels and adjustment of the working height to your body size.
- DN 100 vessel clamp for mounting the reactor vessel
- Double-walled 500 ml reactor vessel made of chemically resistant borosilicate 3.3 glass with bottom discharge valve
- Spring-loaded valve spindle of the drain valve to prevent glass breakage
- Reactor lid with various openings (1 x NS 29/32 center glass joint, 2 x NS 29/32, 1 x NS 14/23) for flexible adaptation to the desired application
- DN 100 clamp ring and DN 100 FEP-coated O-ring to ensure chemical resistance
- Powerful overhead stirrer EUROSTAR 60 digital with 60 Ncm, including keyless chuck for easy and fast mounting of the stirring tool
- PTFE-coated propeller stirrer for optimum mixing and chemical resistance
- High-quality stirrer guide for vacuum operation up to 3 mbar.
Further reactor vessels (with and without bottom discharge), reactor covers, stirring tools, temperature sensors, circulators, laboratory automation and much more can be found in the section "Accessories".
To complete your system, you get all the complementary components from a single source: overhead stirrers, circulators, vacuum pumps and controllers, sensors and automation software. All from IKA and all perfectly matched to each other.
Would you like your own desired configuration? Or do you need an offer? You are welcome to contact our sales team.
Note: The scope of delivery does not include temperature hoses for connecting a thermostat.
Scope of delivery
- SY stand
- SY 500 D Reactor vessel
- SY clamp 100
- SY clamp ring 100
- SY O-ring 100
- SY 100.1 Reactor lid
- R 4011 SY Propeller stirrer
- EUROSTAR 60 digital
- SY guide
- R 60 Keyless chuck
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA EasySyn 500 Starter Reactor System Synthesis Reactors
|Useable volume min.
|Useable volume with temperature probe min.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|500 x 950 x 580 mm
|Permissible ambient temperature
|5 - 40 °C