IKA EasySyn 2000 Advanced Reactor System Synthesis Reactors
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0020113440
EasySyn is the reactor system for organic or aqueous syntheses. It ensures safe and reproducible chemical reactions on the way from laboratory to pilot scale.
Our EasySyn 2000 Advanced package comprises a complete reactor system for use in the laboratory. You can also control it with the IKA lab software labworldsoft® 6 to automate all processes. The high quality of the used materials allows operation at temperatures from -50 to 200 °C and up to a negative pressure of 3 mbar.
EasySyn Advanced includes the LT 5.40 draining set. With its special valves, it enables fast and clean draining of the tempering fluid from the double jacket and easy replacement of the reactor vessel.
EasySyn 2000 Advanced also includes:
- Ergonomically designed stand system for quick and easy replacement of the reactor vessels and adjustment of the working height to your body size.
- DN 150 vessel clamp for holding the reactor vessel
- Double-walled 2000 ml reaction vessel made of chemically resistant borosilicate 3.3 glass with bottom discharge valve
- Spring-loaded valve spindle of the drain valve to prevent glass breakage
- Reactor lid with various openings (1 x NS 29/32 center glass joint, 2 x NS 29/32, 1 x NS 14/23) for flexible adaptation to the desired application
- DN 150 clamp ring and DN 150 FEP-coated O-ring to ensure chemical resistance
- Powerful overhead stirrer EUROSTAR 100 control with 100 Ncm, including keyless chuck for easy and fast mounting of the stirring tool
- Additional functions such as timer, overload protection and temperature measurement integrated in the overhead stirrer
- PTFE-coated propeller stirrer for optimum mixing and chemical resistance
- High-quality stirrer guide for vacuum operation up to 3 mbar
- Drainage set LT 5.40 with valves and temperature control hoses for easy draining of the double-walled reactor vessel and for fast changing of the reactor vessels
- RS 232 interface on the stirrer for external control using our lab automation software labworldsoft® 6, available as an accessory.
Further reactor vessels (with and without bottom discharge), reactor covers, stirring tools, temperature sensors, circulators, laboratory automation and much more can be found in the " Accessories" section.
To complete your system, you get all the complementary components from a single source: overhead stirrers, circulators, vacuum pumps and controllers, sensors and automation software. All from IKA and all perfectly matched to each other.
Would you like your own desired configuration? Or do you need an offer? You are welcome to contact our sales team.
Note: The scope of delivery does not include temperature hoses for connecting a thermostat.
Scope of delivery
- SY stand
- SY 2000 D Reactor vessel
- SY clamp 150
- SY clamp ring 150
- SY O-ring 150
- SY 150.1 Reactor lid
- R 4012 SY Propeller stirrer
- EUROSTAR 100 control
- SY guide
- R 60 Keyless chuck
- LT 5.40 Draining set
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA EasySyn 2000 Advanced Reactor System Synthesis Reactors
|Useable volume min.
|Useable volume with temperature probe min.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|500 x 950 x 580 mm
|Permissible ambient temperature
|5 - 40 °C
|RS 232 interface