GVS Supported Nitrocellulose (MCE) Transfer Membrane
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS Supported Nitrocellulose Transfer Membrane combines the binding characteristics of nitrocellulose membrane with the strength of nylon membrane.
It can be easily used in any protocol utilizing unsupported nitrocellulose transfer membrane.
It's available with 0.22 and 0.45μm pore size.
- Supported: for procedures requiring rigorous handling
- Strong: will not curl, bend or crack after baking.
- Benefits: high sensitivities, low backgrounds
- BSA binding capacity: up to 100 μ g/cm2
- Northern & Southern Blotting
- Multiple re-hybridizations
- Colony/plaque lifts
- Dot/Slot blotting
- Biotinylated detection systems
- Chemiluminescent detection systems
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.