GVS Extracto Bottle Top Filter
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS Extracto Vacuum Filters are designed specifically for the filtration of culture media and organic solvents in research and industrial laboratories.
It’s purpose-built with features designed to bring the highest levels of performance and purity to your research.
A variety of membrane types and membrane areas are for choice that offer a wide applicability range for the separation and purification of most liquid samples to meet different laboratory needs.
All the products are manufactured with high-quality material [Acrilonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polypropylene (PP), or Polystyrene (GPPS)] and by proven technique, which assure them work under pressure and still hold integrity.
- Designed hose connector can fit multiplicate hose diameters
- Gamma irradiation sterilized
- Lightweight and heavy wall construction
- Large knurls on the reservoir bottle cap for easy screw
- Designed wide and easy access bottle mouth for efficiently and stably pouring out
- Engraved graduation ensure the veracity
- Ergonomically designed sidewalls and collar can simplify tightening/losing and adjustments
Available with 5 membrane sorts of: PVDF, PES, MCE, Nylon, and CA
3 membrane pore sizes of: 0.1µm, 0.22µm, and 0.45µm
4 Volume sizes of: 150ml, 250ml, 500ml, and 1000ml
- Filtration of culture media
- Filtration of aqueos solution
- Filtration of large volume sample
- Sterilitation and clarification
- Filtration of buffer for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Filtration of Chemistry solution
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.