GVS Analytical Funnels
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS analytical funnels provide a complete system solution for liquid sample preparation.
Each single use, pre-sterilized filtering unit consists of:
- measured filter funnel and its base;
- removable lid and plug.
The GSV Funnels meet the standard method requirements for a disposable device. Each sterile analytical funnel includes a removable NC membrane.
Analytical funnels are ready-to-use 100 ml filtration units with membrane and culturing devices. After filtration the membrane of the analytical funnel can be used for a wide range of qualitative and quantitative biological analysis.
- Rapid testing: with no need to sterilize funnels or filter base between samples, testing time can be reduced by up to 70%
- No flaming required: combined filtration unit minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
- All-in-one system: filtration unit easily converts to a Petri dish, which can be labeled and incubated for culturing
- Reduced contamination: single-use materials virtually eliminate cross contamination between funnel and membrane
- Reproducible results: all-in-one filtration unit reduces the chance of external error
- Easy handling: ready-to-use, pre-sterilized monitors are simple to use
- Beer and wine analysis
- Dairy products analysis
- Potable water analysis
- Soft drinks analysis
- Waste water analysis
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.