Nature Reviews Materials is an online-only journal for the weekly publication of Reviews, Perspectives and Comments in all scientific disciplines within materials science.
Nature Reviews Materials aims to cover the making, measuring, modelling and manufacturing of materials - thus, looking at materials science throughout the pipeline of laboratory discovery to functional device.
Research areas covered in the journal include:
- Soft matter
- Biomaterials, bio-inspired and biomedical materials
- Optical, photonic and optoelectronic materials
- Magnetic materials
- Materials for electronics
- Engineered and structural materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, composites)
- Two-dimensional materials
- Surfaces and thin films
- Catalytic and separation materials
- Energy materials
- Materials for sustainable development
- Modelling, simulation and materials theory
- Synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Manufacturing of materials
Learn more about this new journal at: http://www.nature.com/natrevmats/
Call for Proposals for a Donated High Energy Planetary Ball Milling System
Could your department use a new ball milling system? The Ceramic and Glass Industry Foundation (CGIF) affiliated wi...
A New Breakthrough Glass Electrolyte-based All-Solid-State Battery, Holds 3X Charge, Safer, and Last Longer
MSE Supplies: Electric car sales posted an estimated 60% growth rate in 2016. They’re poised for rapid adoption by 20...
[Science] New research enables large-scale manufacture of low-cost, printable perovskite solar cells
The new perovskite solar cells have achieved an efficiency of 20.1 per cent and can be manufactured at low temperat...
Share this post