Nature Reviews Materials is an online-only journal for the weekly publication of Reviews, Perspectives and Comments in all scientific disciplines within materials science.
Nature Reviews Materials aims to cover the making, measuring, modelling and manufacturing of materials - thus, looking at materials science throughout the pipeline of laboratory discovery to functional device.
Research areas covered in the journal include:
- Soft matter
- Biomaterials, bio-inspired and biomedical materials
- Optical, photonic and optoelectronic materials
- Magnetic materials
- Materials for electronics
- Engineered and structural materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, composites)
- Two-dimensional materials
- Surfaces and thin films
- Catalytic and separation materials
- Energy materials
- Materials for sustainable development
- Modelling, simulation and materials theory
- Synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Manufacturing of materials
Learn more about this new journal at: http://www.nature.com/natrevmats/
NEW RECORDS (35.9% conversion efficiency for three junctions) FOR THE SOLAR CELL OF TOMORROW
Congratulations to researchers at CSEM and National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) on this new breakthrough! MSE...
Top 300 MSE Programs Worldwide by Academic Ranking
ARWU recently released its academic rankings by subject areas. Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) is one of the...
Call for Proposals for a Donated High Energy Planetary Ball Milling System
Could your department use a new ball milling system? The Ceramic and Glass Industry Foundation (CGIF) affiliated wi...
Share this post