Nature Reviews Materials is an online-only journal for the weekly publication of Reviews, Perspectives and Comments in all scientific disciplines within materials science.
Nature Reviews Materials aims to cover the making, measuring, modelling and manufacturing of materials - thus, looking at materials science throughout the pipeline of laboratory discovery to functional device.
Research areas covered in the journal include:
- Soft matter
- Biomaterials, bio-inspired and biomedical materials
- Optical, photonic and optoelectronic materials
- Magnetic materials
- Materials for electronics
- Engineered and structural materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, composites)
- Two-dimensional materials
- Surfaces and thin films
- Catalytic and separation materials
- Energy materials
- Materials for sustainable development
- Modelling, simulation and materials theory
- Synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Manufacturing of materials
Learn more about this new journal at: http://www.nature.com/natrevmats/
[Science] New research enables large-scale manufacture of low-cost, printable perovskite solar cells
The new perovskite solar cells have achieved an efficiency of 20.1 per cent and can be manufactured at low temperat...
Smart windows startup, View, gets $100M megafunding. Smart Windows Market Expected To Grow to More Than $5.8 Billion by 2020
Milpitas, CA based smart windows startup, View, gets $100M megafunding, which adds to the total funding of View to ha...
3D ReRAM, a promising candidate for high density high speed non-volatile memory (NVM)
With the progress in network virtualization, efficient data center operation raises the high demand for faster memory...
Share this post