Nature Reviews Materials is an online-only journal for the weekly publication of Reviews, Perspectives and Comments in all scientific disciplines within materials science.
Nature Reviews Materials aims to cover the making, measuring, modelling and manufacturing of materials - thus, looking at materials science throughout the pipeline of laboratory discovery to functional device.
Research areas covered in the journal include:
- Soft matter
- Biomaterials, bio-inspired and biomedical materials
- Optical, photonic and optoelectronic materials
- Magnetic materials
- Materials for electronics
- Engineered and structural materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, composites)
- Two-dimensional materials
- Surfaces and thin films
- Catalytic and separation materials
- Energy materials
- Materials for sustainable development
- Modelling, simulation and materials theory
- Synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Manufacturing of materials
Learn more about this new journal at: http://www.nature.com/natrevmats/
MSE Supplies LLC participates at CS MANTECH 2019
As a supplier of high quality silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN) wafers and substrates, MSE Supplies LLC...
The Demand is Surging for SiC Substrates and Power Semiconductors
Note: This blog was adapted from an original article written by Mark LaPedus at Semiconductor Engineering. The deman...
Career Opportunity: Content Marketing (Materials Science) Specialist
Job Summary With a mission to support scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovations, MSE Supplie...
Share this post