Nature Reviews Materials is an online-only journal for the weekly publication of Reviews, Perspectives and Comments in all scientific disciplines within materials science.
Nature Reviews Materials aims to cover the making, measuring, modelling and manufacturing of materials - thus, looking at materials science throughout the pipeline of laboratory discovery to functional device.
Research areas covered in the journal include:
- Soft matter
- Biomaterials, bio-inspired and biomedical materials
- Optical, photonic and optoelectronic materials
- Magnetic materials
- Materials for electronics
- Engineered and structural materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, composites)
- Two-dimensional materials
- Surfaces and thin films
- Catalytic and separation materials
- Energy materials
- Materials for sustainable development
- Modelling, simulation and materials theory
- Synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Manufacturing of materials
Learn more about this new journal at: http://www.nature.com/natrevmats/
GaN Semiconductor Devices Market to Grow at 17% CAGR By 2024 and Reach >US$3.4 Billion
Market Research illustrates the growth opportunities of the global GaN semiconductor devices at US$3,438.4 million by...
CVD Single Layer Graphene Significantly Enhances Fuel Cell Efficiency
Graphene is increasingly studied as a promising platform for developing novel separation technologies in applications...
Ultralight mechanical watch enabled by graphene
An ultralight high-performance mechanical watch made with graphene is unveiled today in Geneva at the Salon Internati...
Share this post