Nature Reviews Materials is an online-only journal for the weekly publication of Reviews, Perspectives and Comments in all scientific disciplines within materials science.
Nature Reviews Materials aims to cover the making, measuring, modelling and manufacturing of materials - thus, looking at materials science throughout the pipeline of laboratory discovery to functional device.
Research areas covered in the journal include:
- Soft matter
- Biomaterials, bio-inspired and biomedical materials
- Optical, photonic and optoelectronic materials
- Magnetic materials
- Materials for electronics
- Engineered and structural materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, composites)
- Two-dimensional materials
- Surfaces and thin films
- Catalytic and separation materials
- Energy materials
- Materials for sustainable development
- Modelling, simulation and materials theory
- Synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Manufacturing of materials
Learn more about this new journal at: http://www.nature.com/natrevmats/
[The American Ceramic Society] Video: Laboratory drama unfolds the high-suspense thrill of edge thin-film testing
In the lab, getting the experimental results you need for a deadline can make you feel like you’re living out a scene...
Gallium Nitride (GaN) Substrates Market Size at 11.75% Growth Rate from 2017 to 2022
According to a market research report published by Research and Markets, the global gallium nitride (GaN) substrates ...
Fisker patents solid-state EV battery with a range of 500 miles that can be charged in 1 minute
Fisker’s scientists, including a co-founder of solid-state battery start-up Sakti3 (acquired by Dyson), filed patents...
Share this post