Nabi Ultraviolet-Visible (UV/Vis) Nano Spectrophotometer
Nabi™ Ultraviolet-Visible (UV/Vis) Nano Spectrophotometer
MSE Supplies offer a Nabi™ Ultraviolet-Visible Nano Spectrophotometer from MicroDigital. Nabi™ is a miniature UV/Vis spectrophotometer that can measure cuvette and microvolume samples. Using the spectrometer technology, it can accurately and efficiently measure/analyze single wavelengths as well as spectrums.
The Nabi™ Ultraviolet-Visible Nano Spectrophotometer is comparable to Thermo Fisher NanoDrop 2000c Spectrophotometer based on product specifications.
Ultraviolet-Visible spectrophotometry (UV–Vis or UV/Vis) refers to absorption spectroscopy or reflectance spectroscopy in part of the ultraviolet and the full, adjacent visible regions of the electromagnetic spectrum. It is routinely used in analytical chemistry for the quantitative determination of diverse analytes or sample, such as transition metal ions, highly conjugated organic compounds, and biological macromolecules.
Manufacturer: MicroDigital Co.Ltd.
- Wide range of wavelength from 190 to 1100 nm.
- Micro-volume and Cuvette Sample Measurements in One.
- High accuracy, precision and repeatability through spectrometer-based technology.
- Stand-alone system with 7-inch touch LCD.
- Compact and light design with intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Featuring wide range of measurement modes for various samples; nucleic acids, proteins and etc.
- Simple data transfer or back-up, and the system upgrade via USB flash drive.
- High speed spectrum reading (5 seconds), accurate detection (less than +/- 0.0002).
- End point & kinetic mode in detection.
- Quick boot: no lamp warm-up time.
|Light Source||Xenon Flash Lamp|
|Detector||CCD (2,048 Pixels)|
|Wavelength Accuracy||1 nm|
|Spectral Resolution||0.3 nm|
|Dimension, LxWxH||220*280*220 mm|
|Voltage||100-240 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||80-100 W|
|LCD Touch Panel||7.0 inch|
|Nano Volume Specifications|
|Absorbance Precision||1% at 100 ng/µl|
|Absorbance Range||0-300 Abs. (10nm equivalent)|
|Detection Limit||2 ng/µl (dsDNA)|
|Maximum Concentration||15,000 ng/µl (dsDNA)|
|Measurement Time||5 sec|
|Minimum Sample Size||1 µl|
|Path Length||0.01-1.2 mm (Auto-ranging)|
|Beam Height||8.5 mm|
|Absorbance Range||0.002-2.0 Abs.|
|Measurement Time||3 sec|
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of MicroDigital Co. Ltd. MicroDigital is one of the leading bio-instrument and diagnostic kit manufacturing companies in South Korea. They provide various types of systems and solutions for different types of biomedical industry.