MSE PRO Tantalum Carbide (TaC) Powder (99%)
Tantalum Carbide (TaC 90/10) Powder, 99%
Tantalum carbide (TaC 90/10) is brown, hard refractory cubic crystalline powder.
Tantalum carbide is widely used as cermet and hard metal additive. Due to its high melting temperature, hardness, good wear resistance, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, it has been widely used as additive in inorganic ceramic and cutting tools for mechanical reinforcement.
- Product Name: Tantalum Carbide Powder
- Formula: TaC
- CAS Number: 12070-06-3
- Molecular Weight: 192.96
- Particle Size: 1~3 µm; -325 mesh
- Package Size: 1kg, 25kg
- Density: 13.9 g/cm³
- Melting Point: 3,880 °C (7,016 °F)
- Color: Brown powder
- Purity: 99%
- Chemical Composition: Ta 89.7%, C 9.8%, Metallic Impurities max. 0.5%
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, lead time and volume pricing are available upon request. contact us
2. "Spark plasma sintered tantalum carbide: Effect of pressure and nano-boron carbide addition on microstructure and mechanical properties." Materials Science and Engineering: A 528.3 (2011): 1287-1295.
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade