MSE PRO PEDOT:PSS Conductive Polymer (Clevios HTL Solar) for Organic Photovoltaic (OPV) Solar Cells
MSE PRO™ PEDOT:PSS Conductive Polymer (Clevios HTL Solar) for Organic Photovoltaic (OPV) Solar Cells
- Product Number: CM1010 (100 g), CM1011 (250 g), CM1012 (1 kg)
- CAS Number: 155090-83-8
- Grade: Improved Wetting
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Blue
- Viscosity: 8~30 mPas
- Solid Content: 1~1.3 % (in water)
- Resistivity: 1~10 Ω.cm
- Work Function: 4.8~5.0 eV
- PEDOT:PSS ratio: 1:2.5
PEDOT:PSS, or Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) polystyrene sulfonate, is a transparent conductive polymer consisting of a mixture of the ionomers poly (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) and polystyrene sulfonate. It has unique features such as good conductivity, transparency, ductility, and ease of processing. It is a trending material for applications such as perovskite and organic photovoltaics, organic electrochemical transistors, flexible electronics, organic light emitting diodes, transparent conductors, thermoelectric generators and supercapacitors
It is widely used as an interfacial layer for hole transport in organic light emitting diodes, organic photovoltaics, and perovskite photovoltaics. Another typical application is as a transparent conductor for flexible electronics.
1. PEDOT: PSS as an alternative hole selective contact for ITO-free hybrid crystalline silicon solar cell. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics 6, no. 4 (2016): 934-939.
2. The role of donor polymer and PEDOT: PSS formulation on adhesion processes in inverted organic solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 174 (2018): 25-33.
3. PEDOT-properties and applications. Polymer Science Series C 56, no. 1 (2014): 135-143.
We Also Recommend