MSE PRO Monolayer Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) Quantum Dots Nano Powder
Monolayer Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) Quantum Dots Nano Powder
- Product Number: 100mg (CM3008), 250mg (CM3009)
- Appearance: Black powder
- CAS Number: 1317-33-5
- Particle Size: <10nm
- Storage: Dry and avoid the light
Monolayer molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) is a two-dimensional direct band gap semiconductor with unique mechanical, electronic, optical, and chemical properties that can be utilized for novel nanoelectronics and optoelectronics devices. Compared to MoS2 nanosheets, MoS2 quantum dots have more active edges, higher charge carrier mobility, as well as special surface area, which are beneficial to the photocatalytic activity.
More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request.
Customized Molybdenum Disulfide Quantum Dots dispersion is available upon request. Please contact MSE Supplies if you need bulk pricing or customization.
1. Photogenerated Charge Carriers in Molybdenum Disulfide Quantum Dots with Enhanced Antibacterial Activity, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2019, 11, 5, 4858–4866
2. Synthesis of Tungsten Disulfide and Molybdenum Disulfide Quantum Dots and Their Applications, Chem. Mater. 2020, 32, 11, 4409–4424
3. Tunable Fabrication of Molybdenum Disulfide Quantum Dots for Intracellular MicroRNA Detection and Multiphoton Bioimaging, Small, 11: 4158-4164
We Also Recommend