MSE PRO High-performance Double Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, Continuous Adjustable Bandwidth, 190-900 nm
MSE PRO™ High-performance Double Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, Continuous Adjustable Bandwidth, 190-900 nm
MSE Supplies offers a High-performance Double Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer with smart touch screen, 190-900 nm. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, medical and health, chemical, energy, machinery, metallurgy, environmental protection, geology, food, biology, materials, agriculture, forestry, fishery and many other industries. It plays an important role in the fields of scientific research, quality control in production, raw material and product inspection.
Brand: MSE PRO™
Manufacturer: MSE Supplies LLC
Features of MSE PRO™ High-performance Double Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, Continuous Adjustable Bandwidth, 190-900 nm
- The superior tungsten lamp and deuterium lamp minimize stray light, promoting exceptional photometric accuracy. A mercury lamp is equipped, one-key calibration for wavelength accuracy.
- Continuous adjustable spectral bandwidth from 0.1nm to 5nm with 0.1nm variable interval, suitable for various requirements, especially for samples with sharp absorption peaks, like penicillin sodium, penicillin potassium, etc.
- Unique C-T optical structure, premium lens and lens coating represent high repeatability.
- Real-time automatic calibration of dark current, equipped with computer simulation optimized optical base.
- Dual beam optical path system, lower influence on test results, multiple curve fitting make curve regression more accurate.
- High-quality photomultiplier, fast response with high sensitivity, especially suitable for weak radiation energy detection.
- Various optional accessories, like automatic 8-position cell holder, multi-function automatic sampler, thermostatic cell holder, integrating sphere, mirror reflection accessory, variable optical path cell holder and adjustable solid cell holder, etc.
- Socket type of lamps, easy replacement and no need to adjust optical path.
- Professional operating software with GLP/GMP standards, user management, logging, data tracking, etc.are all available.
Please Contact Us for Available Model and Specifications.
|Optical System||Double Beam|
|Wavelength Range||190-900 nm|
|Bandwidth||0.1 nm-5 nm（0.1 nm Interval Continuously Adjustable）|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±0.3 nm|
|Wavelength Repeatability||≤0.1 nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||±0.3 % T|
|Photometric Range||0-1000000 % T, -4-6 A|
|Baseline Flatness||±0.0005 A/h (190-850 nm)|
|Stray Light||≤0.005 % T @ 220 nm, 360 nm|
|Lamps||Tungsten Lamp & Deuterium Lamp & Mercury Lamp|
|Power Requirements||AC 110 V / 60 Hz|
|2||1 cm Glass Cuvette||4 Pcs|
|3||Power Cord||1 Pcs|
|4||User’s Manual||1 Pcs|
|5||1 cm Quartz Cuvette||2 Pcs|
|6||Dust Cover||1 Pcs|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade