MSE PRO Barium Fluoride, BaF2 99.99% 4N High Purity Powder
1 kg Barium Fluoride, BaF2, 99.99% 4N High Purity Powder
- Product Number: PO4601 (1 kg)
- Formula: BaF2
- CAS Number: 7787-32-8
- Molecular Weight: 175.32 g/mol
- Density: 4.89 g/cm³ at 25°C
- Melting Point: 1368°C
- Color: white powder
- Solubility: In water 1.61 g/L @ 25°C
- Purity: 99.99% 4N (trace metal basis), Fe < 2 ppm, other metal impurities are below the detection limit on ICP-OES
- Loss on ignition (LOI): 0.06%
BaF2 (Barium Fluoride) high purity (99.99%) powder is used in ceramics, glass, optics, and in scintillation materials.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request.
X. Cui, T. Hu, H. Wu, J. Zhang, L. Yang, X. Zhong, X. Wu, J. Wang, X. Li, J. Yang, and C. Gao. Charge Carrier Transport Behavior and Dielectric Properties of BaF2:Tb3+ Nanocrystals. Nanomaterials (Basel) Vol. 10(1), Pg 155, 2020.
B. Ruprecht, M. Wilkening, A. Feldhoff, S. Steuernagel, and P. Heitjans. High anion conductivity in a ternary non-equilibrium phase of BaF2 and CaF2 with mixed cations. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics Vol. 11, Pgs. 3071 – 3081, 2009.
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade