Moorfield nanoCVD-8G (Benchtop Graphene CVD System)
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies offers nanoCVD-8G, a benchtop graphene CVD system designed for the high-throughput production of high-quality graphene for R&D and pilot-scale applications. Synthesis is via the well-established chemical vapor deposition (CVD) route. This method allows rapid production and is scalable (in contrast to approaches such as mechanical exfoliation), making it promising for future commercialization of graphene-based technologies. Moorfield's nanoCVD-8G is easy to install and ideal for research groups requiring ongoing rapid access to high-quality graphene for R&D applications.
Country of Origin: Made in UK
Manufacturer: Moorfield Nanotechnology
- Ultra-compact, benchtop, CVD system
- Reproducible synthesis of high-quality graphene
- Precise control of conditions
- 1100 °C maximum temperature
- Process times < 30 minutes
- 20 × 40 mm2 maximum substrate size
- User-friendly, touchscreen interface
- Define/save multiple growth recipes
- PC connection for data-logging
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Proven performance
Options: Rotary or scroll (dry) backing pump
System Requirements—Standard Configuration:
• Substrates: Typically foils/films of various metals.
• Process gases: 25 psi supplies of methane, hydrogen and argon.
• Service gas: Dry inert (e.g., nitrogen or argon), 60–80 psi supply.
• Power: Single-phase 230V, 50Hz, 10A.
• Exhaust extraction.
For accessories and consumables, please contact us so we can help you choose appropriate products for your needs.
About Moorfield: Moorfield was incorporated in 1995. Moorfield are a team of scientists and engineers specializing in the design, manufacture, supply, and support of vacuum deposition (PVD and CVD), etching and annealing systems. The systems manufactured by Moorfield are applied for research, product development and batch production. Applications include semiconductors, photovoltaics, superconductors, sensors, optics, graphene and 2D materials. Academic and industrial markets are served worldwide, both direct and through a network of authorized, trained representatives.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor for Moorfield Nanotechnology in the USA.