LightWave™ - ECL HRP Substrates for Western Blotting
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
Western blotting substrate
LightWave™ is our product line of ECL HRP substrates for Western blotting.
Our double enhancer proprietary technology allows for modulation of signal intensity and signal duration.
Each LightWave™ substrate is at the top of its respective market segment regarding performance/price ratio.
All LightWave substrates are:
- Stable for 1 year at RT
- Low picogram detection
- Ideal for routinary analysis
- Working solution stable for at least three days
- The best entry level ECL substrate on the market
- Signal duration 5 hours
Signal intensity: medium
Signal duration: medium
Protein abundance: high
Storage/expiry: one year at room temperature (max. 25°C)
- Sample: two-fold dilution series of Hela whole cell lysate (abcam®) from 5 μg to 0.078 μg of total protein
- Primary antibody: rabbit-anti Human HDAC-1 (abcam®) 1:2000
- Secondary antibody: goat anti-rabbit IgG HRP (2mg/mL) (abcam®) 1:20000
- Exposure time: 180 seconds
- Compatible with: all chemiluminescence imagers and X-ray film detection
- Optimized for: attaining low background and high signal to noise ratio
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.