Indium Oxide/Tin Oxide (In2O3/SnO2 90/10 wt%,), ITO, is among one of the most popular sputtering target materials used in the thin film industry due to its electrical conductivity and optical transparency. Specifically, the 90/10 wt%, composition has a melting point of approximately 1,800°C and a density of 7.14 g/cm3. The color of various ITO compounds range from pale yellow to dark green or dark grey. It is evaporated or sputtered under vacuum to generate transparent conductive layers in the manufacture of LCDs and various optical coatings. Thin films of ITO are created for the development of sensors, as well as, a glass coating for the automotive industry.
For ITO coated glass substrates and ITO coated PET films, please click here to order.
- Chemical Composition: In2O3 • SnO2 (90:10 wt%,)
- Color: Black
- Purity: > 99.99%
- Relative density: more than 99.2%
- Resistance: 1 x 10-4 Oh-cm
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE): 8 x 10-6 / K
- Sputter: RF, DC
- Max power density: 20 Watts per square inch
- Bonding available: indium bonding to oxygen free copper backing plate
Customized ITO sputtering targets (special sizes, compositions, backing plate, etc.) are available. Please contact us for details.