IKA Tube Mill 100 Control
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0020007145
The world’s first patented Tube Mill 100 control is a batch mill with disposable grinding chambers. Eliminates possibility of cross-contamination and the effort of cleaning.
The Tube Mill 100 control accommodates larger grinding chambers with a maximum volume of 100 ml (MT 100) .
The grinding chamber and cover are made of a transparent material so grinding tests can be observed at any time. The mill can be used for hard (Mohs hardness up to 5), dry and brittle materials. It is especially suitable for grinding seeds, such as corn and wheat.
The mill will only start when the hood is closed, making it safe to use.
- Clear and multilingual OLED display (incl. error code display)
- Timer, adjustable from 5s - 3 min
- USB interface (control and document all parameters)
- Interval operation optional
- Infinitely variable speed (5,000 - 25,000 rpm)
- Various operating modes
- Adjustable safety speed and time
- Programmable and storable test conditions
- Reproducible test results
- Touch keypad
- Scope of delivery includes grinding chambers: 1 x MT 40; 1 x MT 100 and 1 x MMT 40
Scope of delivery
- MT 100 milling tube
- MT 40 milling tube
- MMT 40.1 Multi-use milling tube
- Coupling extractor
- USB cable
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA Tube Mill 100 Control
|Motor rating input||100 W|
|Motor rating output||80 W|
|Speed range||5000 - 25000 rpm|
|Speed deviation||±2 %|
|Circumferential speed max.||65 m/s|
|Useable volume max.||100 ml|
|Feed hardness max.||5 Mohs|
|Feed grain size max.||10 mm|
|Power-ON time||3 min|
|Mill feed can be cooled in milling chamber with dry ice||yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||180 x 212 x 300 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 30|
|Voltage||100 - 120 V|
|Power input||100 W|