IKA T 18 Brushless Digital ULTRA-TURRAX® Dispersers (25000 rpm)
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0020103241
The T 18 brushless digital is an economical high performance dispersing instrument with a wide speed range of 3000 - 25 000 rpm for working volumes of up to 1.500 ml (H2O). It enables users to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters. A broad choice of dispersing elements guarantee a wide range of applications for efficient emulsification, homogenization, dispersing and suspending and a reduction of particle sizes to the micrometer range. With the following features, this disperser meets the needs of a modern laboratory:
- Brushless motor for improved motor life, quieter operation and hygienic applications
- Digital speed display and setting
- Timer function for unattended operation
- Quick coupling for easy and fast exchange of dispersing elements for cleaning and maintenance
- USB interface for remote control and parameter documentation with the laboratory software labworldsoft®
- Wide range of dispersing tools available; stainless steel with high chemical resistance or disposable plastic tools
The dispersing tools and accessories of the T 18 digital are also compatible with T 18 brushless digital.
The dispersing tool is not included in the scope of delivery.
Scope of delivery
- T 18 brushless digital ULTRA-TURRAX®
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA T 18 Brushless Digital ULTRA-TURRAX® Dispersers (25000 rpm)
|Motor rating input||400 W|
|Motor rating output||300 W|
|Volume range (H2O)||0.001 - 1.5 l|
|Viscosity max.||5000 mPas|
|Speed range||3000 - 25000 rpm|
|Speed deviation||2 %|
|Noise without element||70 dB(A)|
|Motor principle||Brushless DC|
|Extension arm diameter||13 mm|
|Extension arm length||160 mm|
|Permissible ON time||100 %|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||89 x 270 x 161 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 30|
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Power input||400 W|
We Also Recommend