GVS Vent Filters
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS Vent Filters are available with connectors 6-12mm and are individually packaged either sterile or non-sterile.
These devices are available with PTFE membranes, Polypropylene housing, and 0.20µm or 0.45µm pore size.
- PTFE membrane and polypropylene housing have broad chemical resistance
- Large surface area provides greater throughput and high air flow rate
- Reusable and autoclavable
- Hose barb connection inlet /outlet (6-12mm)
- Membrane Materials & diameter: hydrophobic PTFE reinforced with polypropylene, diameter 50 mm
- Housing: Polypropylene Ultrasonically welded
- Filter Area: 19.6cm²
- Air Flow Rate: 27L and 32L /min@1bar
- Sterilization: Autoclave at 121°C or Et0. Autoclave up to 10 times
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 3.5bar
- Autoclave venting
- In-line sterilization of and particulate removal from air and gases
- Sterile filtration of non-aqueous fluids
- Sterile venting
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.