Compact Arc Melter MAM-1, Made in Germany by Edmund Bühler
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies is the exclusive distributor of Edmund Bühler materials science products in the United States.
Mini arc melter for up to 20 grams samples for use in a lab. The most widely used laboratory arc melter in the world. Trusted performance and reliability. Made in Germany by Edmund Buhler.
Most spare parts for MAM-1 are available for immediate shipment from our warehouse in Arizona.
|Quantity:||5 – 20 g per charge|
|Temperature:||up to 3500°C, depending on quantity|
|Connection:||230 V / 50/60 Hz (different voltage on request)|
|Crucible plate:||standard crucible plate or customized crucible plates|
|Options:||Special cold crucible (suction casting), Vacuum pump, Turbomulecular pumping system HVT52/G, High vacuum gauge, Water flow control, Recirculating chiller|
|PDF Downloads:||> Compact Arc Melter MAM-1|
• Designed for melting samples of approx. 5-20 g up to 3500°C,
sufficient for most laboratory purposes
• Small melting chamber ensures fast evacuation and low gas consumption
• Freely movable, water-cooled electrode
• Dismountable, water-cooled copper crucible plate with trough-shaped moulds
• Crucible plates with customized moulds on request
• Reliable, contactless ignition of the arc
• Powerful arc melting generator, integrated in the housing
• Pressure manometer and valves for evacuation and gas inlet into the arc melting chamber
• Small roughing pump (can be built in) or turbomolecular pumping system (stand-alone unit)
for evacuation of the melting chamber
• Safety functions:
Protection against over-temperature,
• Dimensions: (w x d x h): 430 x 650 x 750 mm
• Connection : 230 V / 50/60 Hz / 1-phase
We Also Recommend