Compact Arc Melter MAM-1, Made in Germany by Edmund Bühler
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies is the exclusive distributor of Edmund Bühler materials science products in the United States.
The mini arc melting furnace MAM-1 is for melting up to 20 grams samples. It is for use in a lab. This model is the most widely used laboratory arc melter in the world because of its trusted performance and reliability. Made in Germany by Edmund Buhler.
Most spare parts for MAM-1 are available for immediate shipment from our warehouse in Arizona.
|Quantity:||5 – 20 g per charge|
|Temperature:||up to 3500°C, depending on quantity|
|Connection:||230 V / 50/60 Hz (different voltage on request)|
|Crucible plate:||standard crucible plate or customized crucible plates|
|Options:||Special cold crucible (suction casting), Vacuum pump, Turbomulecular pumping system HVT52/G, High vacuum gauge, Water flow control, Recirculating chiller|
• Designed for melting samples of approx. 5-20 g up to 3500°C,
sufficient for most laboratory purposes
• Small melting chamber ensures fast evacuation and low gas consumption
• Freely movable, water-cooled electrode
• Dismountable, water-cooled copper crucible plate with trough-shaped moulds
• Crucible plates with customized moulds on request
• Reliable, contactless ignition of the arc
• Powerful arc melting generator, integrated in the housing
• Pressure manometer and valves for evacuation and gas inlet into the arc melting chamber
• Small roughing pump (can be built in) or turbomolecular pumping system (stand-alone unit)
for evacuation of the melting chamber
• Safety functions:
Protection against over-temperature,
• Dimensions: (w x d x h): 430 x 650 x 750 mm
• Connection : 230 V / 50/60 Hz / 1-phase
We Also Recommend