MSE Supplies provides custom alloys to support your research and production. We can customize the composition, purity, form, shape, size and surface finish based on your needs.
Typical applications of customized alloys include
MSE Supplies can make and supply custom alloy products in both small research quantities and larger amounts for industrial production.
Contact us today for a free quote of custom alloys for your project.
We offer a variety of customized alloys, such as:
- Ferrous alloys: carbon steel, stainless steel
- Non-ferrous alloys: Aluminum, Copper, Titanium, Nickle and Magnesium based alloys
- Magnetic alloys: Nickel-iron (Permalloy), Samarium-cobalt (SmCo), Neodymium-iron-cobalt, Neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB), Aluminum-nickel-cobalt (AlNiCo)
- Precious metal alloys: Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium based alloys
- Refractory alloys: Niobium, Molybdenum, Tantalum, Tungsten and Rhenium based alloys
- Rare earth alloys: Erbium, Europium, Neodymium, Scandium, Terbium, Yttrium, Ytterbium, Samarium, Thullium, Lutetium, Holmium, Gadolinium, Cerium (cerium-gadolidium, cerium-samarium)
- Low temperature alloys: Lead, Tin, Cadmium, Indium, and Bismuth-based alloys
Please note that these are just some examples. Please contact us for your specific requirements for custom alloys. We will work diligently to make high quality alloy products to meet your specifications while providing the best value to you. Your satisfaction is always our top priority.
Our typical customers include universities, national labs, high-tech companies, and manufacturers, both in the United States and internationally.