Welch 1.2 CFM CRVPro 2 Direct Drive Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
The new Welch CRVpro family of direct drive vacuum pumps offers increased reliability and a longer service interval vs. other direct drive rotary vane vacuum pumps. The CRVpro family consumes up to 36% less oil than comparable pumps. Three features drive these benefits:
- Runs 10°C cooler than comparable pumps. Slows corrosion.
- Has a 40% larger oil capacity than comparable pumps. Dilutes aggressive chemicals.
- Has a chemical resistant coating in the oil case and pump module. Protects non-moving parts.
Additional Key Features
Low Noise Level
- Exceptionally quiet for undisturbed work.
Forced Oil Lubrication
- Ensures moving parts are bathed in fresh oil. Equilibrates temperature, minimizes oil breakdown, and prolongs mechanical life.
Anti-Suck Back Valve
- Prevents oil from being sucked into application in the event of a power failure
- Minimizes entrained chemicals in pump oil. Protects pump from condensable liquids from application such as water, acetyl nitrile, etc.
cUL and CE Certification
- Compliance with local regulations and safety directives for safety operation.
Sized to fit your application
- Modern and compact design to fit different applications and performance requirements.
Dual Voltage Motor
- Dual voltage motors meet IP44 standard.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of Welch vacuum pumps.
The CRVpro family includes all the features you'd expect in a direct drive rotary vane pump: gas ballast, forced oil lubrication, anti-suck back mechanism and thermal overload protection.
CRVpro2 vacuum pumps can be used for freeze drying, vacuum ovens, schlenk lines, backing turbo molecular pumps, degassing, vessel/chamber evacuation.
|50 Hz (m3h / I/min)||2.5 / 41.7|
|60 Hz (CFM / I/min)||1.8 / 50|
|Without gas ballast (mbar / Torr)||3x10-4 / 2x10-4|
|Without gas ballast total (mbar / Torr)||3x10-3 / 2x10-3|
|With gas ballast total||9x10-2 / 7x10-2|
|Connection flanges (NW)||16|
|Hose Connection, inlet ID tubing (in / mm)||7/16" / 11|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||10-40|
|Noise level (50 Hz) dB (A)||≤50|
|Oil capacity (ml)||450|
|Motor speed (rpm 50 / 60 Hz)||1450 / 1740|
|Motor power (kW 50 / 60 Hz)||0.27 / 0.3|
|Weight (kg / lbs.)||15 / 33|
3021-01 (MSE SKU# VP0001) is wired for North American 115V, 60Hz operation. Includes North American line cord, vacuum inlet hose barb suitable for gum rubber hose from 5/8" to 3/4" ID, and a charge of oil.
3022-01 (MSE SKU# VP0002) is wired for North American 230V, 50Hz operation. Includes 230V North American line cord, UK cord, and skuko cord, vacuum inlet hose barb suitable for gum rubber hose from 5/8" to 3/4" ID, and a charge of oil.
Direct drive pumps are not recommended for filtration, aspiration, drying electrophoresis gels, or other applications requiring sustained operation above 30 torr.
Additional information found here.