Welch 1.2 CFM 2028 Programmable Self Cleaning PTFE Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
SKU# : 202801
Clean operation (oil free), low cost of ownership, highest reliability – these are just a few benefits that customers can appreciate when they use a diaphragm pump for laboratory or industrial applications.
Self Cleaning PTFE Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps work completely without oil which has several advantages for the user:
- Less maintenance compared to other technologies saves time and money.
- Dry vacuum allows cleaner workplace and environment.
- Uncontaminated pumping of gases results in cleaner samples and no risk of oil back-streaming.
- Pump solution to fit your vacuum control and budget requirements.
- Developed to use with rotary evaporators
- Solvent distillation
- Stripping volatiles
- Reflux reactions
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of Welch vacuum pumps.
|Free Air Displacement @60Hz, CFM (L/min)||1.2 (35)|
|Maximum Vacuum, in. Hg||29.85|
|Ult. Vac. Pressure, Torr (mbar)||2 (2.7)|
|Motor Horsepower, HP (watts)||1/5 (150)|
|Tubing Needed, I.D. in (mm)||1/4 (7)|
|Intake (Exhaust) Thread NPT||3/8|
|Weight, kg (lbs)||13.6 (30)|
|Overall Dimensions LxWxH in.||12 x 7 x 8.3|
We Also Recommend