MSE PRO Laboratory Ultra Centrifugal Mill
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies offers a Laboratory Ultra Centrifugal Mill, which has a wide range of applications. Based on its high-efficiency crushing technology and abundant accessories, it processes the dry grinding and cryogenic grinding of soft, hard, brittle, and fibrous samples in an extremely short time through a two-stage grinding process with rotating knives and a ring sieve system.
The mill can achieve two-stage crushing using the rotor and ring sieves. Samples are fed from the hopper, which has an anti-splashing design. Under the influence of high-speed centrifugal force, the falling samples and the high-speed rotor generate a significant impact force to pretreat the samples. Then, the samples are sheared, extruded, and rubbed again between the rotor and ring sieves. When the size becomes smaller than the aperture of the ring sieves, the sample enters the collecting pan. The two-stage crushing ensures moderate and efficient grinding results. Thanks to the high crushing efficiency, the time that samples remain in the grinding chamber is quite short, preventing changes in sample properties.
Features and Advantages
- Final fineness is less than 40μm.
Touch control panel for convenient and easy operation.
- Low noise, reliable operation, and easy cleaning.
A wide range of optional accessories enables various applications.
Different fineness levels can be achieved by selecting ring sieves with different aperture sizes.
Speed is adjustable from 6000 to 18000rpm.
The rotor-ring sieve two-stage grinding system ensures reliable grinding results.
A rotor diameter of 98.5mm and a peripheral speed of up to 94.2m/s ensure efficient grinding.
Applications of Ultra Centrifugal Mill:
- Ecological environment protection: Sample preparation of plants (roots, stems, leaves, etc.) and C.H.N determination.
- Coal and coatings sample preparation, ash content and thermal measurement. Identify the nitrogen composition and protein composition of feed and food.
- Secondary fuel, rubbish, plastic, electronic elements: determination of harmful substances.
- The specially designed air passage guarantees a constant airflow in the grinding chamber to cool rotors and samples.
- A double-layer wear-proof seal ring is placed between the grinding chamber and the drive motor to prevent dust from entering the motor.
- Both an electronic lock and a mechanical lock provide double protection for operators.
- The anti-splashing hopper effectively prevents feedstock blocking and reduces noise.
- Special adapters can be equipped for large-capacity collections.
- The motor includes overload protection and will continue running after restarting following an overload.
|Power supply||110V, 60Hz|
|Collecting pan volume||900ml (volume of the sample collected no more than 300ml)|
We Also Recommend
MSE PRO 4 Inch Single Wafer Carrier Case (Pack of 10), Polypropylene, Cleanroom Class 100 Grade