Induction Melting Copper Boat, Made in Germany by Edmund Buhler
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies is the exclusive distributor of Edmund Buhler materials science products in the United States.
|Quantity:||max. 20 g|
|Temperature range:||up to 1800 °C|
|Vacuum:||<10-2 - 10-5 mbar|
|Generator power:||12 KW required|
- This copper boat is for controlled, inductive melting and alloying in high vacuum or argon gas atmosphere
- Water-cooled copper tube with moulds for max. 20 g,
encapsulated in a quartz tube so as to be vacuum tight
- Optimized homogenization of metals with low or different melting points
Induction coil with linear guide across the sample for intensive mixing
- Fast pump-down times
- Compact system in a moveable rack with built-in generator, turbomolecular pump and high vacuum gauge
- Safety hood, safety switch for generator, cooling water flow control
We Also Recommend