IKA VC 10 Pro Vacuum
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0020112031
Valve-controlled, universal vacuum controller for controlled evacuation of air (gas) from laboratory equipment, as well as for classical separation, filtration or drying tasks in the laboratory. The controller is ready-to-use in numerous applications and can be easily installed.
VC 10 pro can be used with all standard vacuum sources. The use of multiple controllers with one vacuum source is possible.
- On/off regulation of multiple vacuum sources
- Automatic boiling point detection
- Integrated solvent library: Helps to set the correct parameters for example in evaporation processes with rotary evaporators
- Graph function
- Connection for external temperature sensor: temperature value is shown on display
- Valve cleaning function for long service life
- Integrated ventilation valve for simple pressure equalization and aeration with inert gas after process completion
- VENT short key button allows pressure equalization during a running process
- Program function: up to ten user-defined programs can be saved, with up to ten pressure/time sequences
- USB / RS232 interfaces for connection with the laboratory software labworldsoft®
- Electronic control system for improved process efficiency and higher solvent recovery rate
- High energy efficiency thanks to device-to-device communication (vacuum controller to recirculating chiller)
For additional safety for users and environment, the use of the VSE 1 vacuum safety emission condenser is recommended, which prevents solvents from being released into the room air. The VSE 1 is available as an accessory.
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA VC 10 Pro Vacuum
|Connection diameter suction side
|Connection diameter pressure side
|Connection diameter venting side
|1 - 1050 mbar
|Boiling point detection
|Analog speed vacuum control
|Pressure unit / scale
|mbar, hPa, mmHg, Torr
|Vacuum sensor type
|Pressure max. for pressure sensor
|Measurement range (absolute)
|1 - 1100 mbar
|1 - 1100 mbar
|Medium temperature (gas)
|5 - 40 °C
|Connection for ext. temperature sensor
|°C / °F
|Temperature measuring range
|-10 - 200 °C
|Temperature measurement resolution
|Accuracy of temperature measurement
|Time setting min.
|Time setting max.
|Vacuum speed control interface
|Material in contact with medium
|Al2O3, PTFE, FPM, PPS
|stand / clamp
|Mode pump %
|Vacuum leakage test
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|95 x 150 x 110 mm
|Permissible ambient temperature
|5 - 40 °C
|Permissible relative humidity
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529
|RS 232 interface
|100 - 240 V
|Power input standby